- Provide legal advices to the Board of Directors and other departments;
- Negotiate, oversee and keep track of Fidic, construction, commercial and import-export contracts…;
- Review and provide legal advices to the Board of Directors on construction projects, tender documents and other related laws;
- Advise, support and implement legal procedure in real estate and investment;
- Implement other assigned duties according to work requirements.
- Graduated from Law university;
- At least 5 year experience in the same position. Good experience in international Fidic contract;
- Good negotiation skill;
- Deep knowledge in real estate and construction industry;
- Good communication and solving problems skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal in English;
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Responsible, enthusiastic and honest.
Note: Please note the recruitment position on envelop and cover letter. Sort-list candidates will be invited.
Application marked position applying including:
- Application form (download at www.phuhunggia.com)
- Certificates and Degrees
- 01 photo 3x4
Via this email address: email@example.com
Via this address box: 312 Nguyễn Thượng Hiền, Phường 5, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP. HCM.